That SNAKE is cheating on me…

Forums Popular Topics That SNAKE is cheating on me…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Laura Stewart Laura 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Samantha
    Participant

My partner keeps on staying out drinking till very late after a days work. I don’t want to be needy or intense but this is a new pattern of behaviour. When confronted I am just shut down by them and really uncertain how to approach this situation. I feel they are much happier when they are talking about work and anything other than being with me. I am feeling really anxious, can anyone advise me? Thank you

• Replies
    Susanna
    Participant

Hey, sorry to hear your feeling so anxious, my advice is simple; trust your gut. Short but true.

Juliette

I am so sorry you are going through this. Generally a change in behavior can be brought on by a variety of factors. Perhaps he is going through depression, a mid life crisis, has work become unmanageable or an addiction. Either way, he has changed and this is affecting you and your relationship. If it was me I would speak to you, I hesitate to use the word ‘confront’ as can seem very attacking. Instead I would ask how he is feeling, relay facts not opinions, you are coming home late etc, is everything okay? If the behavior continues I would be left with no other choice but to call him out on his changing attitude. If he admits it then you have your answer.

Stacey

My boyfriends shirt had weird marks on it- not sure if it was mascara or not. I confronted him and it turned into a huge row- now I am feeling so insecure and think he is cheating on me. Can anyone advise? Thanks x

Gemma

My boyfriend has messaged people all through our 7 year relationship but I’ve just found out he slept (had a relationship) with one of the girls he was messaging from work. He keeps apologising and says it will never happen again (all of which I heard about the messaging other girls) I hate him but still love him at the same time. I’m so confused and don’t know what to do.

• Laura Stewart
    Laura

Gemma

So sorry for the delayed reply – are you still having these feelings? try to make a list, which weighs up the strengths and weaknesses of your relationship. what did he actually give you? did he lift u when down? did he message u and remember the small things? These are the natural things a man should be giving you – I have other tips on how to heal. Lxx

Samantha
    Participant

Thanks for your advice. Honestly I am unsure- they speak about a few colleagues and remark on how funny they are to be around and when I now mention their names they become uptight and defensive which makes me suspicious.

• Megan
    Megan
    Participant

@samantha I would confront them, if you’re feeling insecure and anxious you’re not happy now, so aren’t you better off knowing the truth once and for all then you can be assured? Good luck

Reply To: That SNAKE is cheating on me…
Your information: