That SNAKE is cheating on me…

Forums Popular Topics That SNAKE is cheating on me…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Samantha 3 months ago.

Samantha
    Participant

My partner keeps on staying out drinking till very late after a days work. I don’t want to be needy or intense but this is a new pattern of behaviour. When confronted I am just shut down by them and really uncertain how to approach this situation. I feel they are much happier when they are talking about work and anything other than being with me. I am feeling really anxious, can anyone advise me? Thank you

• Replies
    Juliette

I am so sorry you are going through this. Generally a change in behavior can be brought on by a variety of factors. Perhaps he is going through depression, a mid life crisis, has work become unmanageable or an addiction. Either way, he has changed and this is affecting you and your relationship. If it was me I would speak to you, I hesitate to use the word ‘confront’ as can seem very attacking. Instead I would ask how he is feeling, relay facts not opinions, you are coming home late etc, is everything okay? If the behavior continues I would be left with no other choice but to call him out on his changing attitude. If he admits it then you have your answer.

Stacey

My boyfriends shirt had weird marks on it- not sure if it was mascara or not. I confronted him and it turned into a huge row- now I am feeling so insecure and think he is cheating on me. Can anyone advise? Thanks x

Reply To: That SNAKE is cheating on me…
Your information: